Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Friday!



Another week down and all is well in Satterfield land! Turner is doing great and I'm certain he's already spoiled rotten! Yesterday we ventured out for a "Day on the town" We went to mommy's office and then to my mommy's favorite 2 places: Sonic and Target! Yes my mommy was craving a grilled cheese sandwich and a vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper! I was a perfect little angel! And got stopped several times by people amazed at how beautiful I was :)








I think Turner and Lexus have a special friendship already! She absolutely adores him. Both Mercy and Lexus follow us everywhere!







F not only is for Friday but for FRIENDS! John and I are forever blessed to have the most amazing friends who have been right beside us during this journey, faithfully praying for God's will to be done and anxiously awaiting Turner's arrival!

The most amazing co-workers EVER! My St. Jude team
My dear friend Ashley who was almost as excited as we were when we got the news from Deaconess!
We got a visit from my old Dallas roommate and crazy friend Candy! And she brought Turner the coolest outfits!
My precious friend Katie who always has the perfect words to say at all times!
Last but certainly not least, my ever positive and encouraging friend Kelley and her sweet boy Rawley!




Tonight, Turner gets to see his Grandma & Grandpa again and meet for the 1st time his Aunt Kelly, Uncle Heath, and cousin Reese! We are so excited to see them!






1 comment:

Molly said...

I told you you'd be stopped everywhere you went! He's just such a good looking kid! Thanks for the new pictures, love seeing all your friends love on this sweet blessing and give glory to God for His miracles! Are you coming to the hayride??? It's in Norman!