Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lolly, Grandma Rose, & Football is the PERFECT Saturday

We've had a pretty laid back Saturday. Lolly & Grandma Rose got into town late last night and we were so happy! They've been giving me lots and lots of kisses!

Go Pokes!!! Beat Texas!!!!
I can't seem to stay awake during football games!

Am I adorable or WHAT!?!


Thanks cousin Grey & Rawley for letting me borrow this adorable OSU outfit!



Grandma Rose, me, and my big sissy Lexus!



Lolly snuggling with me...can you tell I'm loving every minute of it!






1 comment:

Molly said...

Holy moly! How did I leave last night and not get to cuddle that guy!?!? I am not sure if it was the danger of fire and my boys getting in it, or what??? We for sure have to get together, just not sure where. Maybe we could meet at my in-laws??? They have lots of toys for my boys, and it wouldn't be too far for you to drive! I will email you! Thanks for the pics, love the one of him in his OSU stuff...he's tooooo cute! Thanks for bringing him last night, I can't wait to think about next year!