Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall is here!

!Fall is here and so is our little pumpkin!
On Saturday, our adoption agency, Deaconess Adoption, had a hay ride, weenie roast, and bond fire for all the adoption families and it was a BLAST! It is so refreshing to meet other families who are lucky enough to experience God's complete surrender of adoption. John thought Turner needed an OSU fleece blanket, so he went to Hobby Lobby and got some fabric for me to make a fleece blanket. It certainly kept our little guy warm on the hay ride!




The weekend flew by that's for sure! We enjoyed Lolly & Grandma Rose so much. I am truly blessed to be so close to my sweet little Grandma Rose. Growing up, she lived right behind us and Crystal and I went over there every single day after school. She fixed Crystal Lipton's rice and made me home-made french fries...yes EVERY SINGLE DAY! How lucky were we...




Turner loves his papa. On weekends, papa stays up with me to give mommy a good night's rest. How spoiled is my mommy.



Lolly & Turner before Church

Grandma Rose and her sweet little Great grandson


Turner in his Sunday's best















2 comments:

Aunt CC said...

Oh yes everyone, rice and french fries. As I recall, Deonne to this day still dosen't like rice because of the smell:( Turner is so lucky to know Grandma Rose and experience the love she shares; it truly is something special each of us have been given! Love the new post Chass and John and hope to see you soon. Give little man kisses for me

Stephanie said...

Chas!
I saw your blog through Molly's. Laura shared with me that you had a son! HE IS PRECIOUS! I have thought of you often and just get so teary seeing God's sweet completion of a hearts desire. He is absolutely precious and I cannot wait to see all God is going to do in and through him! Congratulations!!!!
Stephanie (Robbins)