Thursday, October 16, 2008

Papa's gone back to work.....

Yesterday was John's 1st day back to work. I don't know who took it harder, John or Turner & me....I am beyond blessed to have such an AMAZING, EXTRAORDINARY, and WONDERFUL husband who loves me and our little angel unconditionally. He is such a good papa and wants to help with everything...yes even those really really messy diapers! I love you John and am so honored to be your wife!

Turner has found his fingers and is trying to decide which he likes better, his paci or his fingers!
Those sweet little eyes looking at his mommy.
This one makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD! He is really starting to smile when he's sleeping...words can't explain how wonderful being home with my little man is!
Just hanging out





1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh! He is so precious! I can't wait to see him again! I am LOVING those sleeping smiles!!!