Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nursery Time





Several people have been asking about his nursery. Twist my arm so I have to show it off. My sweet mother in law made the bedding...isn't it beautiful! She has been working day in and day out trying to get it finished with such short notice! We still need to hang lots of stuff on the walls but with only 4 days to get ready for our little angel, I think we did pretty good. My darling husband did an amazing job painting, hanging the chandelier and with some help from his dad, hanging the crown molding. I'm so proud! Could I be more blessed.....

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hey guys! Rawley and I enjoyed getting to meet Baby Turner for the first time! He is absolutely beautiful! God has given you a wonderful miracle and blessing!
You and John are such awesome parents!

Get some rest and take some naps! Sleepless nights will start catching up with you!
Love you! K Winsett