Friday, October 24, 2008

Blessed beyond words....

I sit here this morning in awe of the blessings God has given John & I. Nearly a year ago we were told our 1st attempt at in vitro wasn't successful and to say the least we were devastated....and I questioned why us???? But as I reflect back, I would not change a single thing. This is what God had planned for our family all along.
My dear friend Amy sent me this bible verse last week and it really sums up the past 2 years of our lives
"We pray that the Lord will give you the strength to stick it out over the long haul-not the grim strength of gritting your teeth, but the glory strength God gives. It is the strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father that he makes us strong enough to take part of everything bright and beautiful that He has for us." Colossians 1:11-12 The Message


Grandpa, Grandma & Reese came by for lunch today to see little Turner...as you can tell, he enjoyed every minute of it! He is definitely a Satterfield, because he already likes his sweet grandma to scratch his back.
Turner & mommy ventured out to Wal-mart early this morning to beat the "Wal-mart" crowd!

Look at those sweet lips....good for lots and lots of mommy kisses!


He's ready to go hunting with daddy in his camo gear!




2 comments:

Molly said...

Those are killer lips...poor Cooper, he has great lips too and I just can't quit kissing him. Everytime the boys ask for something of me, I tell them yes for a kiss! Not to say I spoil them rotten, but I mean when they need more juice and such! Love your insight on what God has done and how you would have it no other way. Isn't He incredible to have blessed you with such an incredible pumpkin???

Dent said...

I am glad to see him in camo. Uncle Dent will have to teach him how to shoot since he had to teach John how?!?!?! hahaha