Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lolli & Pops!



It's official, this weekend we decided on names for Turner to call my mom & dad....Lolli & Pops! How adorable is that!! (Thanks Kelley for the suggestion)




Proud Lolli & Pops! Turner is ready for them to come a visit again....he's missing those precious Lolli kisses!
Cutie pie...he sleeps just like his daddy! Let's hope he doesn't snore as bad!
Turner's still not quite sure what to think of bath time!
Every day, he becomes more and more alert! Those little brown eyes melt his mommy's heart!


Mommy & Turner time

3 comments:

Aunt CC said...

I love it, Lolli and Pops! Just wanted to say Thanks for sharing Turners first days’ home with the family. I can’t explain the emotion of trying not to cry, because you know mom did enough for all of us:) He is an amazing Chass, and with parents like you two, his dreams will have no end. God is amazing and Turner is living proof of his gracious miracles placed on earth. Give that little man kisses from his Aunt CC and hope to see you all soon.

Molly said...

Love the names! Love these new pics and thanks for sharing! I am praying for you and court. I heard it is Tuesday. Ours was 2 weeks out with both Owen and Sadie. Let me know what time and I will pray specifically for when she's in there. I can't say enough how my heart is about to explode with thanks to God for how He has blessed you two with this BEAUTIFUL guy! You are right, they are going to have to be boyfriend and girlfriend...that is, if her daddy and brothers ever let her date! Thank you!!!

Judi said...

Hi Cassidy & John. Turner is adorable. Love the new pics. Know how excited you are to have him in your life. Best wishes to you all.
Judi York