Saturday, October 11, 2008

Big brown eyes!






Day 4 and it is still so simply perfect. Turner is becoming much more active and really opening his sweet little brown eyes and making the most adorable faces ever. I keep wanting to pinch
myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Thank you God for this perfect little gift.
Look at these sweet little hands.....He has the longest fingers. "C" (birth mom) had really long fingers too. He's either going to be able to palm a basketball by 5 years old or play some serious piano!














5 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love the nursery! And, yes...you did an incredible job with such short notice! Love the colors too! Okay, I am just in love with this little Turner! Is this all not just too much to take in??? Is adoption not the most incredible thing in the world? You feel doubly blessed by your child because of all that took place for them to come to you. We are praying for you all and for "C". Not sure if you've taken Turner out in public yet, but just watch out! You'll be stopped by EVERYONE! Sending our love!

Felix Family said...

We are just loving all the pictures. WHat a sweet heart you have. Cannot wait to meet him and steal some of his sweet kisses.
We also have a new blog. Go to fabulousfelix.blogspot.com to view our sweet punkin.

Congrats and May god bless you all.
Love, Dent, Brandy, and Adlee

Kaci said...

Chassidy,
I just had to leave a message for you. Brandy sent me the link to your blog, I hope you do not mind me checking it out. I am so happy for you. He is SO precious. The nursery is so sweet.
Congrats,
Kaci Haberthur Schwalk

Deonne said...

I love these three pictures! Such big beautiful eyes! The nursery looks great! 'Hope you all are enjoying and soaking up every sweet minute with Turner...they seem to go way too fast! Love you all!

Ashley said...

Yeah! Pictures of his beautiful eyes!!! What an angel!! He is so perfect!! You are supermom too! I'm loving all the updates!

Love you!
Ash