Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lazy Days





With this chilly weather, Turner & I have decided to stay bundled up at home and I have to admit I'm loving every minute of it. I could definitely get use to this. We've made hot tea, watched old movies, and stayed in our pj's and snuggled. Life is good....







As most of you know, Lexus was my 1st baby and she's still that. She's loving Turner but still needs her mommy time too! Thought this was a priceless picture of us this morning before John left for work.



Turner is still sleeping very good at night and during the day...thanks to Baby Wise.





You can't see his policeman badge because of his hands, but today's he's our Little Policeman




Not sure if he wants to wake up or just keep sleeping
Tomorrow night, Lolly and Grandma Rose are coming to visit us for the weekend and we are SOOOO excited! Turner misses all their sweet kisses.





2 comments:

Kaci said...

Chas,
He is so adorable. Isn't dressing him up so much fun!! I am really enjoying your blog.
Kaci

Molly said...

Thanks for the new pictures! He's just amazing! We love Baby Wise too! If you haven't read Baby Whisperer it's a great one as well! I tell people all the time that it's the only way that I could have 3 this close together...sleep is the key! Keep posting and enjoy this time!!! Are you going back to work?