Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Strong hands

Last night we had the most amazing visit with "C." She was so relieved to get court behind her and said the judge was very nice. I've said this before, but C is such a sweet person. This visit was much more natural than the last visit at the hospital. It actually seemed like we had known her for years. She has a strong faith and asked that I say thank you to all of our friends and family who have been praying for her. Please continue to pray for her as she starts this new part of her life. We will send her pictures monthly and get to see her again around Christmas time. She loved holding Turner and kept saying what a beautiful little baby doll he was. She even thanked us...can you believe that! She loved hearing about Turner's last 2 weeks and wanted to know all about his extended family and our friends. My heart just breaks for her...I wanted to take her home with us so bad last night. I could have stood there forever giving her a goodbye hug. We have a special bond with her that words cannot explain. We are truly blessed she wants to be a part of Turner's life. There is no doubt, she is crazy about him and loves him dearly. She said the only thing that has gotten her through the past 2 weeks is knowing that she feels very comfortable with John & me and she knows we will love him with all of our hearts and spoil him rotten! And we will certainly do just that! And we will tell Turner every single day that C loves him and give him a kiss from her.

Everybody who sees Turner comments on how big his hands are....well, he gets those big, strong hands from "C"


Turner chilling in his chair this morning! Thanks Aunt CC for my swing...I love it, especially when mommy hooks up her IPOD so I can listen to Watermark! It puts me to sleep every time



2 comments:

Molly said...

I LOVED getting to see you guys! So glad that all went smoothly and you feel such love and comfort with C! Turner could not be any cuter! I know C has to be so proud of him and her pick with you all!

Aunt CC said...

I love you too little man!