Thursday, October 30, 2008

A day at the mall...

Today mommy and her friend Ashley met at Penn Square mall to get a jump start on Christmas shopping. My mommy is trying to get me started early on liking to shop as much as she does!
For daddy's sake, let's hope I don't like to spend as much money as my mommy!

I slept pretty much the entire time while at Penn Square
Every morning I get to sit in my swing for a little bit while mommy gets the house picked up

Posing for mommy before we headed out for the day!
I'm not sure that I like baths just yet, but I sure look cute in my new hooded towel!

You can't read my shirt, but it says Daddy's MVP. I'm that for sure! After we went shopping me and mommy surprised daddy at work!





1 comment:

Molly said...

Owen is writing Turner a note. He said it's a turtle, so I guess he's really drawing him a picture. They love the ones of him with this eyes open. Cooper keeps saying, "There's Turner again!" For real, I will look at some time that maybe we can get together!