Friday, January 16, 2009

We've gone to the dogs!

I can't believe it's already Friday. Where does all the time go? Last night, our adoption agency had an open house to show off their new office space. So Turner and I loaded up and went to Grandma & Grandpa's to play a little before we all went to the open house party. It was so nice to get to meet some more adoptive families and see a few people that were in our class that have recently adopted too. I could say it a million times and it would still not explain how awesome our adoption agency is and even more amazing are the women who work there. They make us feel like family and truly love John, Turner, and I. We always look forward to seeing them!
Turner and I have been pretty lazy this week. I joke that it's been pj and sweat pant week at the Satterfield house! Lexus and Mercy are still in love and very protective with their little brother . They follow me and Turner everywhere around the house. I've managed to capture a few pictures of them with Turner. He's starting to laugh when they come up to him which is too sweet!
Turner's "bumbo workout" as John calls it
Turner likes sweat pant day too!
Turner hanging out in his bumbo while mommy was trying to do yoga yesterday. I think he got a little bored
Turner loves his seal mobile and his horse pillow. THANK YOU Grandma Rose for his horse pillow, he can't sleep without snuggling to it
I'm saying cheese mommy, now hurry and take the picture!

Morning play time
Lexus loves to sit on the chair with Turner when I take pictures...I think she likes the spot light too

Lexus, what are you doing in my chair?

Lexus and Mercy making sure Turner doesn't get away
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!









5 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! I just can't get enough of this little guy! I am so sorry to be obsessed with his hair, but goodness its just beautiful! I can't believe you don't put anything in it! I looks so good!

We were so sad that we couldn't make it yesterday! I didn't figure I could keep the troops calm in an office setting without Blake! We would have loved to see you! We had our post-placement visit #2 today and Sandy said the turnout was wonderful!

Aunt CC said...

love yall.. oh yeah Turner...Aunt CC made you some new summer
t-shirts :) Lets just say, "Surfs up Dude!" They're not all finished but close to being done. Chass you'll love them! Maybe in a few weeks we can visit?!? Miss and love yall
XOXO
Aunt CC

Lollynpops said...

test

Lollynpops said...

test

Lollynpops said...

test