Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Turner finally rolls over!!! Front to Back

This morning was the magic morning Turner decided to roll over. He's been so close for the past few weeks. I was talking with my best friend Kelley last night saying he was so close to rolling over and she suggested a few things I could try to do to encourage him to finally do it. So last night we practiced and still no luck, then again this morning and nothing....then when I least expected it, he did it all by himself! YAY Turner, mommy is so proud of you!
After all the excitement, he's sleeping peacefully!
Yesterday we didn't leave the house again...drank way to much coffee and enjoyed keeping warm by the fireplace! Today is looking much the same and I'm loving every minute of it!
Papa-we miss you and can't wait til tomorrow! Here are a few pictures of Turner from yesterday
Practicing sitting up
Pure Sweetest...his hair was cracking me up yesterday. I did manage to give Turner a bath and his hair was in rare form...it looked a little like Einstein's wild hair...it was going in every which direction!
Turner's favorite toy!



4 comments:

Molly said...

Isn't it amazing how fun it can be to be cooped up? I was cracking up at his hair too! Glad to see I am not the only one whose kids have wild hair upon waking!

Aunt CC said...

Way to go big guy! Keep up the good work... and before you know it, you'll be rolling all over the place! Love ya

Blecker said...

I think Abram will be 5 before he has as much hair as Turner. Such a doll!

Lollynpops said...

How is our sweet baby today? By the next time we see you, you will be rolling all over the place. Lolly & Pops love your hair, You are simply preious. Sending Sweet Kisses your way!