Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Say Cheese!!

Lolly and Pops gave us a new camera for Christmas and I'm having so much fun taking pictures. It takes 3 pictures per second so I can really capture Turner's precious little smile. Here are a few of my favorite "Say Cheese" pictures from yesterday and today. Enjoy
This is usually how we start out...Turner's not really "warmed up" to the camera just yet...
A half smile in his new camo gear..doesn't he look like he's doing a karate punch! Look out Karate Kid, you've got some competition now.
Who needs a paci when you've got yummy fingers!
A practice grin....
Not wanting to show his gums
Now we're laughing and having fun!
Can you see my tongue?
Cheese, mommy!!!!!!!








2 comments:

Aunt CC said...

love the pics, keep'um coming!

Molly said...

I am just sitting here and can't get the smile off of my face!

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how stinking cute that little man is! I love the one of him with his fingers in his mouth...that's what Sadie is doing lots of and I love it!

What a fun gift a new camera. What new mommy wouldn't LOVE that?!?!?