Monday, January 26, 2009

Another fun filled weekend with Aunt CC!!

Crystal, aka, Aunt CC, and Eric came up on Friday to spend the weekend with us! And boy did we have fun! On Saturday afternoon, they babysat Turner while John and I ran a few errands and went to the movies. It was nice to have a "date night" since we haven't really had one by ourselves since Turner blessed our lives. We managed to eat 2 large buckets of buttered popcorn with jalapeno salt and 2 Dr. Peppers....yes we decided to splurge and that calories didn't count on Saturday! But I have to admit after 3 1/2 hours away I was ready to come back home to my sweet little baby boy! Then later Saturday evening, we all went out to eat sushi! Turner was a little angel and slept through the entire meal!
Aunt CC and Eric, Turner had so much fun playing with you! Thank you for coming down and spending the weekend with us. We can't wait to go to Eureka over spring break with you all!
Aunt CC took this picture of Turner's melt down...I think he was missing his mommy!
Turner looks like a little angel to me in this one...just so sweet and pure
Turner and his sweet Aunt CC who spoils him ROTTEN! I will have to post pictures of the tie-dyed t-shirts Crystal made Turner...they are absolutely the cutest things ever. I can't wait for summer time. She also bought him his 1st swim suit! He is one fashionable little man
Turner and Eric chilling out watching football I'm sure! Or trying to take a nap :)

I wish I had video of this shot...Crystal would swing Turner and he would just giggle and giggle! She certainly has a way with children....she's a wonderful teacher and aunt!











3 comments:

Molly said...

Great pictures! I love to see Sadie's husband every once in a while! Hee, hee!

When are you going back to work? We still haven't managed to get together!

Aunt CC said...

we had a wonderful time too! I cant get over how he grows in the short time we are away. "Turner your Aunt CC loves you so much and I had sooo much fun; even with the melt down:) Chass and John thanks for taking out to some new spots...I loved the sammie! Have a great week yall~

Lollynpops said...

Looks like Aunt CC and Turner had so much fun. Sure wish Lolly could have been there to share all those sweet kisses. Glad that Mama and Papa got to have a date and you got to have a date with Aunt CC.