Monday, January 12, 2009

Like Father....Like Son....


Had another amazing weekend! John watched Turner most of Saturday so I could take down all of my Christmas decorations...it's amazing how much FUN it is to put it all up, but not NEARLY as enjoyable to take it all down! But it's nice to have our house "back to normal". Although this morning when Turner and I were sitting in the chair that's in the middle of the living room...Turner's little head went back and forth to the corners of the room...see from that very spot he could see both the Christmas wreath over our mantle and our big Christmas tree...both adorned with lots and lots of lights! It made me feel a little guilty for taking them down because he enjoyed looking at them both...so mommy went and got the 10 Christmas lights book to read to Turner...it just wasn't the same, but made me feel a little less guilty!




A few weeks back Johnny & Judy brought over one of John's baby outfits and I have been dying to put Turner in it....so today I got Turner all dressed up in his papa's outfit and took several pictures that I think turned out pretty darn cute but you be the judge!




I was trying to be a little "creative" with my photography!


I'm so glad I didn't wait much longer to put Turner in this outfit with as fast as he's growing it wouldn't fit much longer!



So serious....Nothing is more precious than a baby's innocent grin





Not only is Turner fascinated with his hands but also his feet. I'm so glad I was able to capture this picture



So on Thursday, I met 2 of my best friends, Katie and Ashley, for lunch at Saturn Grill. I have to say we were THAT table. 3 kids all under 2 and at one time they were all crying! It was too funny but it was so much fun to have a little "adult" time! I am incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends who I share life with



Turner's silly grin before church! He fought TAKING a nap ALL DAY long ...in fact the only real nap time was during Pastor Clark's sermon..what is it about preachers and falling to sleep! HA, HA


Turner's sad face and then.......


Saturday's melt down...


Turner and Mommy before our Journey small group last night! We have the most amazing small group that adores Turner and have been such a blessing in our spiritual walk.


























!

8 comments:

Laura said...

I love the pictures you took! Pretty impressive! I also love the one where you got from being at his feet...that will be such a great picture as he gets older....you will always be able to remember him as your little man!

Aunt CC said...

Great job sis; but I must say with a face like Turners, it would be very hard to mess up:) He keeps getting more and more cute as the days go bye. love yall

Molly said...

Oh my, like Laura I love the picture of Turner from his feet! It's incredible and has such great focus!

And, hello little superstar! Did you see him on the mailout for donations??? That face is gonna bring in some serious cash for DPAS! No pressure Turner!

Thanks for sharing your little man with us!

Kelley said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! He is really feeling out! I love the rolls on his thighs! I wish that looked cute on us! HEE! I can't believe how much he has grown! Can't wait to see him in person soon!

Kelley said...

I pulled an Ash! Mispelling words! YIKES! Sorry Ash! I love you!

Sweet Patience said...

Great pics! He is really growing and he is so handsome.

Kristy

Deonne said...

Sweet pictures. He is so stinkin' cute! I wish I could kiss those sweet cheeks more often. Love you all!

Brantley Family said...

Hey Chass,
Nikki shared your blog page with me but Turner's Aunt CC is more than willing to share pics on her myspace so I've seen lots of your cute little guy!! I'm so happy for you any your husband!! I'm so glad that God has chosen Turner to lead you on the journey of parenthood!! Congrats and many blessings!