Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We made an unexpected trip back to Perryton over the weekend. My sweet Great Aunt Lora passed away. If I can be half the mother, daughter, sister, friend, aunt and Christian women she was, what a better place this world would be. In all 30 years, I never heard an unkind word come out of her mouth. She only spoke words of truth, kindness, love, and respect. I will miss her dearly.




I love dressing Turner in his many Christmas outfits. Here are a few of my favorties~

Thanks Aunt Kelley & Aunt Ashley for my new shirt!






My sweet co-worker Annie got Turner this adorable reindeer onesie for his shower! It has a matching hat, but Turner wasn't in the mood to wear it! Might mess up his hair :)




Papa went shopping at Wal-mart and brought this outfit for his little guy!






2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh, I have missed this little guy! Thanks for the new pictures of this handsome man! You are right about hats, we avoid them if at all possible...you just have to re-do their hair when you pull it off! They are so cute in them that I love to have them, but usually only wear them when I know I can fix their hair again!

Sorry about your loss, what a great role model!

Merry Christmas!

Aunt CC said...

I loved seeing you all again.. although it was bitter sweet! Turner is so loveable; I could kiss on him all day... I'm surprised he doesn’t have permanent red kisses on those checks of his from all the RED LIPPED LADIES in the family:) I love you little man.
Your favorite fan,
Aunt CC