Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CRAZY about my Aunt CC

Yesterday we were so lucky to have Aunt CC come for a short visit. She is so good with him and he adores her. I hope one day she can live in OKC so we can see her ALL THE TIME! Turner loves when she reads to him! Thank you sis for spending yesterday and today with us. WE LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you again soon! You're the best Aunt in the whole wide world Aunt CC in action...she was such a good story teller that Turner fell fast asleep, dreaming, I'm sure!

Today, we got out the bumbo. Turner is really trying to sit up, so I thought we'd give it a try. He did pretty good for a 1st timer


I am so blessed that my sister was able scoot up to Norman and come steal all of Turner's kisses as my Grandma Rose says.


Turner trying to look at the fan above


Turner couldn't get enough of his Aunt CC yesterday. He was laughing up a storm. I'll try to learn how to post a video...it was too cute! He's got the sweetest little laugh!


Can you tell they are in love!


Turner and all his cousins


Tess decided she wanted to hold him last night..and was such a big girl!


Reese was so excited to hold her baby cousin, Turner....the smile tells it all!


Posing for the camera! We might have a model on our hands


Aunt CC buys Turner the most adorable clothes...this is just one of many. He looks like a little man!


We are off to the family cabin in Arkansas tomorrow to spend a quite New Year's together as a family. We hope everyone has a blessed New Years.












4 comments:

Aunt CC said...

What can I say, I am in love with that little man Turner. I never knew I could love someone so much; and share a different kind of love with them than I do with anyone else! (does that make any sense?) Oh well, I LOVE IT. Anyway, thank you Satterfield family for sharing your day with me:) I love yall, and have a safe and fun New Year!

Sweet Patience said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Turner, truly looks like an angel sleeping! I know that you all can not get enough of him!
I can tell that he has blessed your lives just by the looks on your faces when you look at him. The love for him definitely shows and glows!

Molly said...

What incredible pictures! Aren't sisters amazing. Now that we have Sadie, I want her to have a sister because I know how incredible that bond is! So glad you got to share Turner with his auntie!

That last picture of him is to die for. I feel like I say that about every one of his pictures! His hair looks a bit curlier in the last one, did you try something different? You know me, I am always searching for good product!

Enjoy your family time! Be careful traveling and squeeze that little man for me!

Sweet Patience said...

Try Carol's Daughter products if you have not found anything in the store. It may take a while to find the right product to fit your son's hair texture and style. There are all different types of ethnic hair. Some are straight, curly, mixed with both, fine or course.
Carol's Daughter products may be one place that you want to look into and some of her products are now sold in Macy's department store and Sephora.
I have personally used several of her products and I like them. I understand that the milk shampoo and conditioner is good for those with natural hair.
You may have to try different products as your child hair changes, as long as they are not harsh or too oily, depending upon his hair.

I hope that this helps. I am sure that you have already come across Just for Me hair products for ethnic children. There are different things out there available now. When in doubt, check with a credible ethnic salon in your community if available to find out their recommendations on children's products based upon the child's hair texture, scalp and ethnicity.

www.carolsdaughter.com