Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Party!

Last night we had my staff over and their significant others for our annual St. Jude Christmas party! It's always nice to get away from work and just have fun. I'm so blessed to work with such amazing women who make me laugh constantly! It will certainly make going back to work a little bit easier.

OKC St. Jude "girls" and baby Turner
Just us girls...

Turner and Niki...can you tell he was loving every minute of it. He's becoming such a little flirt.
Turner especially likes Daniela...she speaks Spanish to him...he loves it!




1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh my, what a hunk! That hair continues to amaze me! Seriously, if you ever cut it, I may glue it to Sadie's head! I am desperate for some hair! She's got one lonely curl, but Owen is SO super excited that she has curls-how cute!

Those are great pictures in front of the tree!