Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So much to be thankful for....

This year John & I had Thanksgiving at our home in Norman. We were blessed to have my Aunt Net's family & friends, Uncle Cliff, Johnny & Judy, my parents, Crystal, and my precious Grandma Rose all together. We had so much fun and the food was delicious! John fried a turkey and grilled one as well...YUMMY! I sure hope Turner takes after his papa when it comes to cooking! Here are a few pictures from the weekend...our little guy is growing like a weed!

I think Turner is going to be a little ham! He's smiling all the time....and believe it or not, when I get the camera out, he really starts grinning.
Aunt CC and Mercy
Turner on Thanksgiving Day wishing he could eat some turkey!
Lolly & Pops with their little Christmas miracle
Another silly grin
Turner loves his Grandpa! How adorable are they....
John & I take Turner in for his 2 month check up tomorrow morning. I can't believe on Saturday he'll be 2 months old. This also means he starts getting shots...I'm sooo nervous about the shots. I HATE SHOTS but I'm so glad I won't be alone, John took the morning off to go with us.






No comments: