Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mr. Giggles and New Friends!

I'm off to Nebraska tomorrow for work for a few days but wanted to update real quick!
Grandma & Grandpa are going to babysit Turner tomorrow so I'm sure he will be spoiled rotten when I get home! But that's ok! Nothing beats playing with Grandparents!
John, Turner and I met up with Luke, Kelley, Grey and Rawley last week for dinner at Toby Keith's. The boys were so good with Turner.
Kelley-we had so much fun and need to do it more often! I hope our boys can grow up together and be friends! I'm sure Grey and Rawley can teach Turner how to be a "real cowboy!"
Grey was playing peek a boo with Turner and by the grin on his face, he loved it!
Mr. Popular

Last week, we had our 1st play group with other adoptive/bi-racial kids. It was a blast and was so refreshing to visit with other moms who have a heart for adoption too!
I'm learning that it is going to be nearly impossible to get pictures with all the kids looking at the camera!
Sweet Aunt Kelley and Turner!

Introducing Mr. Giggles!

5 comments:

Lollynpops said...

Turner, your giggles are so sweet. You dont' let Grandma Judy and Grandpa Johnny spoil you too much. I am so glad that they can come and stay with you while Mommy works. HAVE FUN! Love, Lolly

Aunt CC said...

Those giggles are priceless! Thank you so much for sending the picture CD; I have enjoyed looking at ALL the pics. Being the best aunt ever, I saved them to my Turner file and of course I had to watch the slide show from his first day’s home through March.

WOW Chass, I just thought Turner was a cute newborn; but look out ladies! Turner is Amazing not only in his looks; but what a personality he is developing. Keep up the terrific work PARENTS and FAMILY:)

Have fun on your work; and don’t stress...John is a great Dad…Just think what our Dad would have done with us when Mom went out We turned out OK, I think?

Love yall

Molly said...

Love those giggles Turner!

Miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!

Chass, sorry you have to be away from your baby. I know it's so hard to be gone even for a couple of hours at work! Be careful traveling!

Julie G. Laperouse said...

Chas - he is growing so fast! How adorable. I can't believe we are going to have one of those in three short months! We have got to figure out a way to meet up in Dallas or something soon. Miss you tons!

Katie M said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post...I'm so glad I realized I hadn't seen it yet!! He just gets cuter and cuter!! And the giggles, if they won't put a smile on someone's face there is a problem! Love you all!