Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our little angel isn't so little any more!

Our little love bug celebrated his 6 month birthday yesterday. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home.

Last Friday, he had his 6 month check up and shots :(

He weighs 18 lbs and 8 oz (75%)

27 1/2 inches (85%)

and in perfect health!

(and his mommy thinks he's "advanced")

He has officially out grown his bumbo and moved into his big boy high chair and loves it! I think it's more the toys that he loves!

His favorite breakfast is rice cereal with apples and dinner time he loves him some carrots!


Papa's been sick this week so he hasn't gotten to spend much time with Turner!

Papa, hurry and feel better so we can snuggle!

My mom Rocks!!!

His little smile is contagious!

John snapped this picture! He's finally old enough to play with his 1st Santa present!

almost crawling.....

He has started laughing at himself. In this picture he was beating on the chair arm like drums and giggled the most precious giggle ever

Nothing beats this for a Saturday afternoon!


We're looking forward to spending Easter with both my parents, Grandma Rose, Crystal and John's family!

We are also so excited to see Turner's birth mom, C, on Friday!


Happy Easter!








5 comments:

Lollynpops said...

Ok Turner, Lolly gets to feed you this weekend. I think that I still know how...Can't wait to see and hear all those giggles and maybe get to see you crawl. Oh my, would'nt that be fun. See you Friday evening. Love you Lolly

Aunt CC said...

LOVE the new pics, and I cant wait to spend time with you guys as well. I too think the little man in advanced and his Easter gift from Aunt CC, will prove our theory:)love yall

Molly said...

Love these precious pictures! I love the one of him sleeping on his daddy.

That shirt is too cute. He has the most adorable clothes!

Have fun on Friday! We get to see Momma G on Thursday! Hope to see you all soon!

Sweet Patience said...

I love these pictures of Turner. He is really growing. He is a big baby and still so adorable.
How do you get your dogs to sit so well for your pictures?? They are always picture perfect!

Thank you for your prayers and concern during my family's tragic loss.

mandymichol said...

Crack me up! I LOVE the pic of Turner out cold...mouth wide open...Happy Easter to the Satterfield clan!