Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My sick little love bug.....

Well you can't tell it from any of these pictures, but I've had a sick little boy this weekend/week. On Thursday night Turner started coughing and running a fever, so like all 1st time moms, I panicked. I couldn't get in to see my pediatrician so I had to settle for the nurse practitioner. After waiting 2 hours in the "sick" waiting room, she told me to give him motrin and lots of lovin :) So I took the day off and did just what the doctor ordered.
Once Monday rolled around, Turner was still feeling pretty crummy and could hardly breath because of all of the congestion, so I went back to see his pediatrician. Thankfully he prescribed an antibiotic which is working like a champ and Turner is almost back to himself. Tomorrow we leave for Eureka Springs with my sister and her boyfriend for a nice long weekend. We're all looking forward to some R&R.
Turner's new favorite toy! Thanks Reese for the puppy dog...I love it!
He's so close to crawling!
Turner's 1st St. Patrick's Day
He managed to give me a sweet little grin after a sleepless night!
Yesterday, Turner sat all my himself for nearly 4 minutes without falling! He is such a strong little man
His 1st trip to the doctor for a sick visit!
Well better get to bed because we have an early start tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend






6 comments:

Molly said...

So sad to hear my little guy was sick! Those pictures are incredible! His hair looks so good momma! And, I can't believe he is close to crawling! Sadie is doing something very funny, I am not sure if it's considered crawling or not. I need to catch it on video for sure!

Can't wait to see you guys for our playgroup!

Felix Family said...

What a sweet little boy you all have. I love keeping up with him through the pics. Sorry to hear that he is sick (or was). I still panick when Adlee gets a little sick. YOu just never know what to do for them all the time. Hope your weekend away will be great fun!
Love, B

Sweet Patience said...

I hope that he is feeling better really soon and that his little immune system is healed. Its a really bad season with a lot going around. I am still recovering form a upper respiratory infection from a couple weeks ago. It's not a good feeling. I know that it was an experience for you to go through a high temp for the first time.
I hope that he is back to normal by the weekend!

Kristy

Blecker said...

Hope your little guy is back to his normal self soon. Abram has the same puppy toy and just loves it. Enjoy your trip.

Lollynpops said...

Pops and Lolly sure enjoyed spending time with you all last weekend. There is nothing like rocking a sick baby, I loved it. So glad that Turner is feeling better. I am sure Aunt CC is getting all his sugar... which belongs to Lolly!! Love you guys, Lolly

Brantley Family said...

So sad that he wasn't feeling well! The last time Sam was sick Chuck was consoling both of us - it just breaks a Mommy's heart to see her little one hurting! Glad he is feeling better! Cute pics yet again!