Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cereal take 2!

We've been slowing trying to feed Turner cereal again. This picture pretty much sums up how he feels about it!
Add some sugar, then I MIGHT like it!
I haven't posted an OSU picture in a while!
GO COWBOYS!
If Turner keeps growing like he is now, he might just be the 2026 Heisman Trophy winner!

He actually did fairly well last night eating the cereal. At least, no major melt downs!

Turner is putting everything in his mouth these days. This is his new favorite toy a soft froggy with teething rings attached that Miss Billie from Louisiana gave him.


Mr. Giggles....

6 comments:

Lollynpops said...

I am so glad that Turner liked his cereal. Chas you were 1 week old when you had your first bite and you loved it.  How times have changed. He will be having steak before you know it. I can't get enough of the sweet little giggle.
Love to all of you, Lolly

Molly said...

I love the pictures! He's such a hunk! Can't wait to squeeze him on Saturday!

I love your mom's comment about the steak. I actually have a picture of Cooper with a rib he stole from my dad at 7 months old! Oops! He loved it!

Aunt CC said...

I dont know who was having more fun in the video Chass...you, Turner, or John! That is what family is all about; little giggles and lots of love! Great job with the cereal Turner:)

Ashley said...

I love that smile and those precious giggles!!! Don't worry about the cereal - it just means he's got good taste in food!!

Laura said...

I loved his giggles but I also loved hearing how happy you all are! What a sweet family...

Turner really is so cute...I love the OSU pictures and his new froggy teething toy.

My boys have always been bald, so I also adore the curly hair....

Have a good day!

Kaci said...

Chas,
You are just so sweet. You have no idea how much I appreciate your prayers. Turner is so lucky to have you for a mommy! Hang in there with the cereal. It took me 18 months to get Bradyn to eat anything and we are still working on drinking. It just takes a lot of patience and persistence. Turner will get it down. I bet he is holding out for some steak and taters!!
Kaci