Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I survived!!!!

I officially survived my first 2 days back to work...Praise the Lord!! It was nothing short of a miracle that's for sure! I even made it both days without shedding a single tear...although John kindly reminded me I have cried enough last week and over the weekend to last a life time! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing women at work who managed to keep me very busy both days so I didn't have time to be sad!
But our little angel did wonderful for Alisa and Lindsay. He was such a little doll, didn't get too fussy, ate all of his bottle, and so far he has taken 2-3 hour afternoon naps both days! I have adjusted his eating schedule just a little so I can feed him before I work in the morning and it so happens that I take my lunch break right before his nap time so I can come home and love on him before I put him down for a nap..then when he wakes up I am home within an hour or so....So it's been so much easier than I had expected!
Turner is so excited that his Grandma & Grandpa are home from Arkansas. They are going to come over on Friday and spend the afternoon with us YAY!!! We missed you and can't wait to see you and get good Grandma kisses. XOXO
Cheese mommy
Turner's new "skull hat"...and drool
Turner, your mommy is absolutely crazy about you and misses you SO much during the day!!! I love you more than words can describe...you melt my heart! I am the luckiest mommy alive



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it's working out!! Those giggles are precious!!! He is such a doll!!

Lollynpops said...

Turner, your little laugh is too cute for words. Now, don't you let Grandma Judy get all your kisses. I know that she is so excited to come and play with you. I love your hat but am not fond of the name of it, I think that Pops and me will find another name for that cute little hat. We just have a few more days until we come to your house and play, we can't wait.
Love Mama and Papa for me. Lolly

Sweet Patience said...

I am glad that it went well for you! He is so handsome and growing like weeds!

Laura said...

That's so great that you were able to change his schedule so you can feed him in the morning and then be back to see him before nap! How great!

Molly said...

Love the skull cap and the Ladies Man shirt! He is for sure a Ladies Man! So glad this week is going well! It was SO good to see you Saturday!

Um, Sadie does not giggle like that! She is soo quiet! When she giggles you really have to listen for it or you'll miss it! I love how Turner squeals!

Kaci said...

I am so happy that you and Turner have adjusted smoothly. The videos are the CUTEST!! He brought a huge smile to my face! Thanks Turner!

Aunt CC said...

I love you Turner:) Chass and I'm very proud of you for going back to work...I know it wasn't easy; but it is all working out. Love yall