Monday, February 2, 2009

Grandma Rose's little Cowboy

So a few weeks back, when Turner and I went to Amarillo with Grams to the doctor, we also went bargain shopping. Grams loves a good bargain just about as much as I do. We hit both Dillards & Steinmart's after Christmas sales. Then, of course, we must hit Wal-mart before heading back to Perryton...And we found the sweetest bargain of all... Grams treated Turner to these adorable cowboy boots for only $5.00! I just couldn't resist taking some pictures of him in his new camo boots!
Thank you Grandma Rose for my 1st pair of camo boots. I love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Peace Pardner....
I love how his little hand is on his knee... as if he's posing
Turner's new Valentine's Day t-shirt...Heart Breaker
Since Turner is loving to stand so much, on our weekly after church stop to Sam's, we bought Turner his very own Baby Einstein jumping activity seat...HE LOVES IT!!! He cried when I took him out of it this morning!

This is so much better than standing in mommy & daddy's lap! There is no doubt Turner will have rhythm...when the music starts playing his chubby little legs start a dancin!
naked as a jay bird!
This is Turner's new thing...let's see how far I can stick my fist in my mouth before I gag! This picture captures his determination perfectly!






7 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! I am not sure what I love more...the sweet boots or those incredible chubby rolls! I just want to squeeze them!

Sadie is into eating her fist too! They must be teething!

Aunt CC said...

As always love the pics and updates on Turner. I think the "baby jumping thing" is a wonderful idea. He is so strong with those chubby legs.

You know Chass, before long he'll be jumping to dunk a basketball (or maybe that is my wish for him); but what ever he wants will be just fine with Aunt CC:)

See yall in a few weeks and stay strong little man!

Sweet Patience said...

These are just gorgeous! I love the boots! Look at those thighs. He is really filling out.

Thanks for the information on the camera. We are looking at that one that you suggested and a Nikon that was suggested by another blog buddy Jodi.

Kristy

Ashley said...

Could he be any cuter!!! I love the "peace" picture! I can't wait to see him again. Maybe we can have another play date before you head back to work!!??? Give him some kisses for me until then.

Lollynpops said...

Chas what you don't know is that Turner will want to go to the store in his boots and t-shirt with no pants. Just wait and see. That is how Lynn wanted to dress!!
Can't wait till we see you. Love you all, Lolly

Kaci said...

He is the cutest!! You are so great at capturing his sweetness with the camera!
Kaci

Anonymous said...

Turner,
You are such an adorable little Punkin! I'm so glad I got all of your sweet kisses when you were here!
I know Aunt CC won't mind a bit!
I love all of these precious pictures! Your personality is beaming through!
Lots of Love,
Aunt Deb