Friday, February 6, 2009

Our little angel is 4 months old!!!


Yes, our little man is growing up SO fast! I can't believe 4 months ago today we first laid eyes upon you and held you in our arms and we cried tears of joy. As of Monday, he weighs 16 lbs. & 9 oz. and is 26 inches long...both fall into the 90% group! He's going to be one big boy!
Turner loves laughing at his mommy, playing in his new jumping swing, standing on papa's lap, and Aunt CC's kisses. He still loves books, sucking on cold teething toys & having mommy do his leg and arm exercises to "The Wheels on the Bus"!

His little laugh is contagious! He loves giving mommy & papa open mouth kisses, holding mommy's hand while he's eating, and having his papa rock him to sleep every night! He enjoys nature walks when the weather is nice and he even loves shopping!

Oh Turner, we are so honored & humbled God chose us to be your parents. We love you with all of our hearts and then some. You have brought so much joy into our lives and we love watching you grow up. You will always be our little angel no matter how big you are!


6 comments:

Deonne said...

Aren't their open-mouth kisses the BEST!?! :-) Loved all of the sweet new pictures!! He's precious!

Molly said...

Love his shirt! I can't believe they are getting so big! Isn't it fun when they are so much more alert about everything!?!?

He is a blessing to us all! Thanks for sharing him with us!

Ashley said...

Yeah! You got the videos working!! I love those little sounds! He is so adorable!! Happy 4 months Turner!! Love you!

Sweet Patience said...

Wow! He sure is handsome and growing right before our eyes. I loved the quick video. He is indeed a blessing!

Aunt CC said...

I just finished telling Eric how much I missed Turner...so the video was a GREAT pick me up or "BOOST of Turner LOVE" you might say. THANKS CHASS; I needed that.

And to you little man, "I can't even tell you how much love and joy you have brought back into my life; and the love I have for you is like no other love I could ever share with anyone else. I too am honored God has placed you in my life!" Have a fun weekend yall:)

Lollynpops said...

Chas, We love the video of Turner,Please make it a point to do that more often. Turner, as I have said before, God has blessed us so much with bringing you into our lives. I thank God for your birth Mother for loving you enough to give you to your Papa and Mama.
You are just so stinkin cute. We are counting the days till we see you again. Turner, I think that you already have you Aunt CC wrapped around your finger. She will be so much fun to hang out with especially when you get a little older. We love all of you, Lolly and Pops