Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Bash!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS & AUNT CC!!!

We had such a fun weekend with my parents, Grams, Crystal and Eric. Friday night started out with me, John, Turner, Crystal & Eric going to eat sushi for her birthday! It was yummy as always! Saturday was filled with shopping and getting ready for their birthday party later that evening. John smoked a brisket and bologna....It was absolutely amazing!
John & Eric's family joined us for the celebration too! It was a fun filled weekend, no doubt.

Crystal, Eric, & Izzie all dressed up and no where to go!

Turner loves his Grandma Rose. She always sits in the back seat with him and she can make him laugh like no one else! We love you Grams and we are so glad you came this weekend.

Crystal, Grams, and a "Rose cake" Happy Birthday Crystal Pistol!

Notice Turner's shirt-"I love my Aunt CC!"

The Satterfield trio

Lexus & Izzy decided they wanted to dress up for Crystal & pop's birthday bash too!! Can't you tell they are loving every minute of it!

We had so much fun this weekend spending time with family! Oh, how I wish they all lived just a bit closer!

Pops & Turner in his Harley t-shirt pops gave him!

I think Pop's is secretly hoping Turner will like motorcycles so he has someone to go "cruisin" with!


**Special prayer request for our adoption friends Katie & Kyle who lost their sweet little daughter last week.**












5 comments:

Blecker said...

Chas, such wonderful pictures and memories for Turner to have.

Hugs,
Melissa

Aunt CC said...

Oh how much fun we had too! I loved the time we all spent as a family. I KNOW family is the key to having a wonderful life; and what a life little Turner will have with us!

Grams and Turner made my weekend the best, and so did everyone else...But those two have something special---if you know what I mean!

Chass and John thank you so much for a GREAT Birthday...without yall none of it would be possible. You know, I do have the BEST BIG SISTER in the Whole Wide World.

Love yall much,
Aunt CC

Lollynpops said...

I won't even try to top what Aunt CC said!!!  We loved all of Turners giggles and laughs.  Especially all the wet kisses.He is the sweetest baby and I just can't say it enough, he is so beautiful. Chas and John thank you for making this such a special weekend for all of us. Getting to see Johnny and Judy, along with Paula, Rich, Brad and Ben, was just icing on the cake.It was so fun getting to spend time with Crystal and Eric. Going to church as always was such a Blessing to us. We love you guys, Lolly and Pops

Deonne said...

Looks like a fun time! I know Turner didn't lack any lovin' that weekend! Love the last picture and those sweet little legs! I would love to get a little squeeze! Love you!

Mary Hill said...

I'm so happy for you and John. Looks like Turner has made your family complete.