Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter weekend was absolutely perfect and was extra special for us. Mom and Grams came down on Friday and we spent most of the weekend playing with Turner.


Thank you Jesus for blessing our lives with Turner and giving your son up to die on the cross so that our sins are erased!

Uncle John and Reese being silly!

I love this picture. Reese couldn't wait to hold Turner and she is such a big girl with him. She gave him lots of good hugs and sweet little kisses.

Reese, we need to play together more often!

On Sunday, we spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's and had so much fun!! Here is Aunt Kelley with Turner


One proud mommy!

We were so happy Grandma Rose got to spend Easter with us. She had chemo all last week and came straight from Amarillo to our house. Grams, I hope you didn't get too worn out. We love spending time with you. I'm on a mission to find you some jeans that actually fit at your waist vs all the "low rise" pants!


Our dear friends Cora Lou and Ronnie got Turner this precious coat for Turner when he was born. I've been saving it for Easter. And it was worth the wait. Everyone at church had a fit over it. Thank you Ronnie & Cora Lou-we miss you!


One proud papa

Look what the Easter bunny, aka Lolly & Pops, brought Turner. Between Grams and Lolly n Pops, he has books for the rest of his life! They both got him some really neat Bible story books that I've already read to him. I can't wait for Turner to love the Bible as much as we do!

Sunday Easter outfit

One of the highlights of the weekend was Lolly feeding Turner. I don't know who enjoyed it more. Turner loves pears, carrots, peas, and prunes! I don't think he's going to be a picky eater!

One blessed family

Saturday night, we went to our church for the early Easter service so we could spend Sunday morning with John's parents at their church


Grandma & Grandpa, I'm embarrassed we spent all day Sunday with you and didn't take a single picture. We're sorry!!!


***Special prayer request***

On Friday we were suppose to see "C" but didn't. I don't want to go into too much detail but ask that you each say a special prayer for her. It is times like this when I know I need to give it up to God that he is watching over her and protecting her but I can't seem to stop worrying about her. We hope to see her soon.


Have a blessed week!














3 comments:

Lollynpops said...

Turner, I know that Lolly had the most fun feeding you. We had such a great time with you. You are the most precious little boy ever. Grams and I had so much fun with you. You have such a sweet disposition. Beside 1 melt down, I don't think that you ever cried. We will see you in a couple of weeks. Don't give Aunt CC all your sugar this weekend. Love Lolly

Ashley said...

Those are some beautiful family pictures!!! Turner is such a doll and if it's possible getting cuter every day??!! I love the pic of him and John - it looks like you captured them in the middle of a sweet pow wow!

Molly said...

I love these pictures! You guys have to be the cutest family ever! And that Turner...I agree, somehow he seems to be getting cuter and cuter and I don't think that's possible!

I can't wait to squeeze him! Next playdate we have to trade babies! I am not sure you got to love on Sadie cakes, but I need some squeezes from that chubby bunny!

Hugs and I am praying for C. I love your heart and how much you have fallen in love with her!