Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures, pictures, & more pictures!

Yes, I absolutely love taking pictures of our sweet little Turner. And since I haven't posted in over a week, you're going to see more pictures than I'm sure you want to :)
These are especially for Lolly, Pops, Grandma & Grandpa since we haven't seen them in a while! And I must admit, I'm obsessed with my beautiful son!
We've had a busy week. I had to travel again to Kansas City Monday and Tuesday. Every day after work, we've enjoyed taking a nice walk around our neighborhood. Turner soaks it all in!
Turner loves to play in his bed with his favorite doggie, Max.
T is for Turner! Reese, I LOVE my new cd player you gave me for Easter!
This Sunday was the 1st time in all 6 months that Turner wasn't a perfect little angel during the sermon....he was more like a little wiggle worm. We may try out the nursery this Sunday! Thanks Aunt Kelly, Rawley & Grey for sharing your clothes with me. I love wearing them :)
Aunt CC came and spent last weekend with us so mommy & papa could work in the yard and plant flowers in the flower bed. I think by the looks of this picture, Aunt CC managed to steal all of Turner's kisses!
Thanks Aunt CC for spending the weekend with us. We had a blast!
Mr. Photogenic
I love his little hands in this one :)
He's so close to crawling. He's got the rocking back and forth down pat!

A sneak preview at Turner's attempt at crawling. Enjoy :)

6 comments:

Brantley Family said...

He's getting sooo big! They are unstoppable after crawling starts, it's so much fun.... and keeps you on your toes!!

Molly said...

Love these pics. Love his hair...I know I always comment on the hair, but it just makes my heart go, thump-thump! I think I found Turner's long lost brother. Check out The Bevins Family blog and see what you think.

Love you guys and can't wait to see you tomorrow! I feel like I could talk your ear off with all that we have going on! Hugs til then!

Deonne said...

Are you kidding!?! I can't imagine that there would be anyone who would mind seeing pictures of that little punkin! As far as I'm concerned...the more the better! He is SO cute!!!!
Love you!

Ashley said...

I love that smile!! He is such a cutie!! Get ready Mommy he is going to be mobile very soon and then - look out!!!

Laura said...

LOVE all of the pictures! Especially the Easter bunny! He is so cute....

Julie G. Laperouse said...

I can't believe how big he is at six months! I feel like Little Tiger is almost as big as Turner when s/he's kicking me at night. Paul says his hair rocks the house!