Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wild hair!!!

Turner's sweet sisters, Mercy & Lexus.


Turner has some seriously wild hair!!! I try combing it after baths in the morning and it lays down straight for all of about 5 minutes and then the next thing I know, his curls win....But I LOVE it!! People still stop us when we're out and go on and on about how beautiful his hair is. He still hasn't lost a strand! As a matter of fact, I think it's actually getting thicker!



I think that's Turner's "I'm sick of mommy taking so many pictures" face

Turner loves his paci!

Yesterday we meet the sweet little college girl that is going to keep Turner on Tuesdays & Thursdays when I go back to work. She is an ABSOLUTE doll and I have no doubt Turner is going to love Kayley. She is an answer to prayers!













2 comments:

Aunt CC said...

I love all the new pics and the hair too! It was great spending time with you all and I really enjoyed the Turner and me time in well, I can say, our room! Have a great day and see you in a week.
Love
Aunt CC

Kelley said...

I love his sweet smile! I can't believe how much he is growing! I also love seeing some outfits on him that my boys wore. It makes them even more special that Baby Turner can wear them!