Saturday, November 22, 2008

5 years ago today.....


5 years ago today, I married my best friend in the whole wide world! It was the best day of my life!!! John is so much more than just my husband. He’s my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my encourager, the one I can’t wait to come home to, my snuggle bug, my gourmet chief, the definition of selflessness, the family leader, and a man after God’s own heart...and I can’t wait for the next 50 years to explore this journey called life with John by my side! I love you John & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

John's not a big fan of "cheesy" pictures....but he always humors me when I get into "picture mode."

Madly, deeply in love!


4 comments:

Katie M said...

Happy Anniversary John & Chas! I couldn't think of two people more deserving of each other! We love you and your precious family dearly!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great day celebrating your marriage and what God has blessed you with, in each other!

Aunt CC said...

HAP.. HAP.. HAPPY Anniversary! (as dad would say:) I love you both so much, and a BIG thanks to you John, for making my sister so HAPPY! You two are both amazing and so is your son. What a great life to live with all of you in the family!
Love much
Crystal

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Isn't it amazing that God would bless each of you with such a wonderful spouse? Isn't it more than you could have ever dreamed of? And now to watch eachother be a mommy and a daddy is just icing on the cake. So glad that God brought you two now three into our lives! Enjoy celebrating!