Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go VOTE!!!

Turner & I ventured out this morning to vote....I bundled Turner up so there was no chance he'd get cold. We were ready to wait in line because John waited nearly 2 hours this morning AND THEN FOUND OUT HE WAS AT THE WRONG LOCATION!! Much to our surprise we waited in line for less than 30 minutes and were inside the entire time! No getting cold for us....

But it is very exciting to me that so many people are voting this year! Regardless of who wins, we need to honor our leaders just as the Bible instructs us. Now, I know we won't agree with them on all things, but we must honor them and even more importantly, PRAY for them. Pastor Clark said this 4 years ago and for some reason it has stuck with me....be sure you are praying for our leaders more than you are complaining about them....now isn't that a great idea!



Turner all bundled up in his doggy cap

Yesterday, Turner got to meet his Great Aunt Georgia & Great Uncle Charles...and I'm embarrassed that I didn't get a single picture!


Turner and his new puppy, my sweet co-worker and one of my dearest friends, Maureen sent him all the way from California.









No comments: