Monday, November 3, 2008

Another peaceful weekend!

We had another low key weekend. The main accomplishment was that John helped me finish the nursery! It's so peaceful in there! We got our new glider/rocker/recliner which we have really enjoyed. And Turner likes it too!!



Crystal's boyfriend, Eric, also went to OSU and bought this adorable OSU shirt for Turner. He wore it to church on Sunday and living in Norman you can imagine the grief we got for it! But at least we're winning now!

I absolutely love his bedding. Special thanks to my wonderful mother in law for making it. It's perfect!!






Giving mommy a silly grin...




Go COWBOYS!!






4 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE the nursery! It's so stinking cute! The crib is incredible! Where did you find that? Thanks for sharing the pics of Turner, and the grin is to die for! I wish I could get Sadie to smile for a pic!

Katie M said...

Turner, could you be any cuter?! Carter can't wait to see you again soon! Chas - his room looks SO GREAT! Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!!!

Aunt CC said...

Well as always, Turner is amazing and so are you Chass! Go Pokes:) See yall soon

Kelley said...

The room looks awesome! I may not let my boys see it! They will be jealous! How about those Cowboys! Turner I can't wait to go to a game with you next year! See ya Saturday!