Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Expressions!

There is never a dull (or quiet) moment at our household these days with a nearly 3 year old and 7 month old! And I wouldn't change it for the world! Both kiddos have the funniest expressions on their faces through out the day....so here are some of my favorites from the past week!

When Turner is holding sissy or giving Mercy a hug, he yells..."Hurry mommy take a picture." And by the look on Lydia's face, she thinks he's pretty stinkin cute
Showing off his pearly whites. Turner LOVES to brush his teeth...or should I say suck the tooth paste off the brush. Either way, he's minty fresh

All smiles from our littlest love bug! Her top 2 teethies are just about to break thru, so we've had some major meltdowns this week. Thanks goodness for orajel and Tylenol

Turner doing the "robot dance" with his "crazy morning" hair!

Is she not pitiful!

Showing off his new whitey tightys! We've started potty training this week. So far I'd give it a C+

This is how I found Turner upstairs while watching Cars. He loves him some Mercy girl!


This is my favorite pic of the bunch....that expression on his face says, "Yes mommy I know I'm not suppose to be doing this"

The Monster expression


I'm cute and I know it expression


Cheese

Even though Turner is our wild child, he still has very sweet moments when he loves giving Lydia all this kisses!


I pray they are good friends as they grow up! And realize what miracles they both are!



















1 comment:

Melodie said...

you have a wild child too??! ;) loved the pictures. they are both beautiful!