Thursday, June 2, 2011

DIAMONDS are a girls BEST FRIEND...

Yes, I'm sure you are gasping for air...saying "Oh how could she" Well we did it! Sissy got her ears pierced. Thanks to my sweet friend Molly and the powers of numbing cream, Lydia didn't shed a single tear, much less a flinch! We met up with Kassandra, Vicki, Ka'Lina, and Malachi for this big adventure! Such fun memories made!


Literally 1 minute after the piercing...as usual, Lydia was all smiles
Such sweet little ears

Waiting for daddy to come home to show off our new bling!!

Pretty in Pink and Diamonds



Malachi informed us he was a "man" and didn't want his ears pierced

Ka'Lina got her ears pierced as well...she didn't do quite as good as sissy, but was all smiles when she got a sucker

Sweet Sisters!


Just the girls minus mommy


Vicki even came along to witness the fun!














2 comments:

Allison Tonsing said...

What a cutie patootie :) Love these photos and how cool was it to share the first ear piercing experience with her sister!! I say 'first' experience because I think I've had mine pierced 3 times - ha!!

Molly said...

Oh I love them!!! My goodness she is such a beauty! I am so so stinking excited and it's so cool that Kassandra got to be there too! LOVE you all!