Sunday, October 31, 2010

OCtoBeR FuN!!

Wow- I can't believe today is the last day of October~ my how the month has flown by. I'm apologizing now, my pictures are all out of order which usually drives me nuts but today I'm going to let it fly~! Yesterday we celebrated part 1 of Halloween....we met Jordan, Charlene, Trinity, and Terrill at the zoo for Haunt the Zoo....The kids had a lot of fun..now John & I on the other hand...think if we ever go back, Turner will be dressed as a dog so he can wear a leash!
Mr. Top Chef himself :) Thank you Aunt Cc for the adorable outfit :)
While mommy was gone to Hartford for a week, papa and Turner made some yummy yummy cookies
The mustache didn't last too long :)
Star Trek at the zoo!

Old Lady Hubbard must not have had any children....she thought by holding Turner's head still he'd smile and look at me :) WRONG

Hurry~ Get out of the boat...JAWS is coming

Of course, within the 1st 5 minutes we managed to loose Turner's chef hat :(

Halloween 2010 was a Blast
Turner's very 1st pumpkin
Turner had so much fun painting his pumpkin....he especially liked the glitter paint
So serious...he must be creating an original master piece
Lolly & pops came down for OSU's homecoming and taught Turner a new trick :)
At the OSU game Turner, Grey and Rawley got to play basketball with the OSU basketball players
Tonight we'll celebrate part 2 of our Halloween weekend by going to Ms. Kathy's for her famous chicken taco soup and trick or treating! Turner's going to be Hobo tonight!












2 comments:

Aunt CC said...

love the pics, I know yall had such a good time at the zoo! Had fun tonight at Mrs Kathys :)
XOXO
AuntCC

Laura said...

I just laughed out loud when you put that if you go back to the zoo next year, you will dress Turner as a dog so you can put him on a leash!

Cracked me up!

Have a good week!