Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Braxton Jude is here!!

Braxton Jude Satterfield was born at 5:10 am June 8. He weighed 6 lbs and 13 oz and was 19 inches long...perfect in every way. Blonde hair and blue eyes

A family of four now!! We were so excited to bring Turner to meet his little brother. He absolutely feel in love with him, saying mine and baby over and over again. He gave him many kisses, brought him a toy dog, and even helped me feed Braxton! For all that know me..this has been one of my biggest fears was how Turner was going to take it all in. But Aunt CC said he woke up this morning running around the house saying baby baby...so I think he is going to be just fine!!
So in love with my boys..can't you see that little sparkle in Turner's eyes



Such sweet lips and a little button nose!


Aunt CC jumped in the car on Monday evening and headed our way to keep Turner while Braxton was being born..it's so awesome to have such a wonderful sister that I didn't have to worry one bit about Turner because I knew he was having a blast with Crystal. Sis-I LOVE you so much more than words can ever describe!!! You've been my life savor.





Proud grandma and grandpa Satterfield. M has been such a tropper letting everyone come up to see our little Braxton. Can you tell they are beaming with pride?




After Braxton's bath time! Is he not just a little angel.





I am going to devote an entire blog to this incredible women....but not today...I'm going to make you wait. All I can say is I am HUMBLED to my knees at this women's love for Braxton and us. I have no doubt God is going to bless her and her precious family abundantly. Speaking of her family...I'll post pictures later too..but let me tell you they are AMAZING! I feel like we have known them for years...we are all so excited to be extending our families. Her mom and sister are incredible!




Blessed beyond belief


I can't wait to share what the last few days have been like for us...but I am sitting in the hospital and will update in a few days...it's fair to say this was a million times more amazing than I ever dreamed of. There are lots of angels in this world, and our birthmom and adoption agency are 2 VERY BIG ones.




13 comments:

Allison Tonsing said...

I cried tears of joy while reading this...I'm so happy for your family!! Turner is going to be an amazing big brother. You can see the LOVE!
Best wishes, Allison Tonsing

cindy.mayfield said...

More blessings!Wow! Congratulations to everyone. I cannot wait to read and see more later.

Much love to you all,
Cindy mayfield

Anonymous said...

You all look so happy. I'm soooo happy for you and your family. Turner looks like he is going to be an amazing big brother. I can't wait to beet Braxton.

Much love,

Daniela

Ashley L said...

The four of you make a gorgeous family!!! He is so precious!! God is Awesome!!! I couldn't be happier for you all!!

Love you!!!

Molly said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is precious! So excited for you and what is ahead for your family. Sending my love and prayers. So, so, so thankful that M has the support of her family.

Becky said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys. I pray God's rich, amazing blessings on your sweet family. Can't wait to see and hold him. Becky and family

Annie said...

What a wonderful post about your precious new baby boy! We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the new addition!!!

McKenna said...

YAHHHHHh!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD

Melodie said...

congratulations to all of you! what a blessing. can't wait to see more pictures of those brothers!

Lollynpops said...

My heart is just bubbling over, My children are amazing.......I love all 3 of you so much. Braxton is just a little doll. Chas, he does look like you, blonde and blue eyes and even the nose. Friday cannot get here fast enough. Enjoy your day tomorrow with the boys on your first day home. I love you! Give those precious babies kisses from Lolly

Niki & Mike said...

Too sweet...can't wait to meet him! We're so happy for you and your growing family!

Love,
Niki and Mike

Aunt CC said...

I have had a blast this week in the Satterfield home! Turner has made my face hurt from laughing so much! His precious hugs are to die for...THen the added Bonus of meeting my new Nephew Braxton! I am amazed how much I love him already and its ONLY been two days...These two boys have their Aunt CC wrapped around their little fingers for sure. Thanks you Chass for running me around town today. Talk about an amazing sister and Mother, God knew what he was doing when he placed these little guys in your life! I love the whle Satterfield family beyond words could ever say:)

Sweet Patience said...

Congratulations Chassidy!
Turner looks like he is so in love with his new baby brother! I am thrilled for you and your family. What a beautiful blessing!