Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Days!

We have been soaking up the sun the last week! Besides the winds, the weather has been amazing! This is what we woke up to this morning~
How great is our God?
Turner playing in his new pink bath water! I found these bath fizz drops at the store and he loves them! He also loves to brush those pearly whites!
My jungle man!
"Come on mom, I like playing in the dirt! I'm all BOY!"
He's up to no good!...notice the light brown/reddish spot in his hair...he thought it was funny to drop dirt on his head!
Takin a cruise on my bike! I'm too cool for school
This picture just makes me laugh! Not sure why???
For Turner's Gotcha Day, John & I gave him a sprinkler. He loves loves loves it! He could care less that the water is freezing cold!
Trying to catch some water! Ahh...it's cold!!!
Friday- we get to see "M" again...this time they will do another ultrasound so we can see our sweet little Braxton Jude! We also hope to meet up with "C" at the zoo sometime soon!
Turner is still doing very very good in his big boy bed...takes him about 30 minutes to settle down but he's sleeping through the nights like a champ! We hope to get started on Braxton's room next week so it will be ready if he decides to come early!









4 comments:

Molly said...

YEAHHHH!!!!! I love HIS NAME! What a wonderful name and it goes so well with Turner! Love you sweet friend and praising God for His incredible blessings. {{{HUGS}}}

Melodie said...

so in these pics, Turner reminds me of the little boy in the jungle book. except Turner has the beautiful curls. love the pictures! and so excited about Braxton Jude! i've always loved the name Jude!

Brantley Family said...

Love the name Braxton Jude! Too cute!

Aunt CC said...

i love the new pics! cant wait to play in th ewater with you Turner and hopefully you can play in Aunt CC's pool this summer too. I am so excited to be shopping for another little nephew! I think i've spent way to much already, sorry eric Electric bill is on you this month:) love yall and see you soon