Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ready for a long family filled weekend!

Another week down!! Aunt CC came in on Monday to spend a few days with us since she is on spring break! Her and Turner had some pretty special bonding time! He's crazy about her...and can even say "Ci Ci" now! Tomorrow, John, Turner & I are going to take a little road trip to the family cabin in Eureka Springs for some R&R!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!
Turner was fascinated with the purple and yellow "flowers" in our back yard!
Being such a brave big boy sitting in the tree....I have a feeling in a few short years, he'll be climbing in that tree all by himself!
Turner loves, loves, loves to be outside....he likes to collect leaves, rocks, and sticks...and chase his sissy's around the yard!
After I got back into town on Sunday from a business trip we enjoyed the beautiful weather and blue skies!

Turner really really wanted to be part of the yard work "action"
Working so very hard to help papa rake up all the dead grass
Look mommy, I found something fluffy!

Pure sweetness...am I really this lucky to have such a precious son and awesome husband? I am one blessed mommy and wife!
Hope everyone has a fun family filled weekend too!









3 comments:

Aunt CC said...

love the new pics and the time with Turner was priceless....I love spending time with the little guy! have fun this weekend and drive safe!

love Aunt CC

Ashley said...

Looks like you all have had a great week!! Hope you are enjoying a restful fun weekend!! Drive safe!

Laura said...

Hi Chassidy! I don't always comment, but I love reading about what you all are up to! So exciting that you have turned in your papers for adoption again! Turner is getting so big...what a sweet little guy!

Oh, you inspired me, and I have gone back to my real hair color :) My hair kept getting darker and darker over the last few years, so I am finally dealing with reality!

Hope you had a great weekend!