Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall time FUN!

Despite the clouds on Sunday....it was actually perfect fall weather!
We loaded Turner up in his new red wagon and went for a nature walk!
Grandma & Grandpa-THANK YOU so much for the wagon. Turned LOVED it! No more strollers for our little guy! Here are a few pictures from our fun-filled weekend!
Loving every single minute of his ride!
My two love bugs! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such sweetness
Happy "early" Halloween!!
This is the pumpkin that Aunt CC painted for Turner's birthday party!
On Saturday night, our wonderful adoption agency hosted their annual Fall Hayride in Norman! It was so much fun :) Turner loved running in the woods and tasting smores! It's hard to believe that a year ago we went and Turner was only a few weeks old! This is a picture of our dear adoption buddies Molly & sweet Saddie. Is she not a doll!
One of my favorite things about Fall is the turning of the leaves! Luckily our neighborhood has lots and lots of trees and this year they are absolutely gorgeous!

Turner and Papa starting the wagon ride

Hi!
Turner & mommy at the hayride! I promise Turner "livened" up after this picture :) He wasn't too sure what to think at first.....










6 comments:

Kaci said...

SWEET TURNER!!! What a cutie!

Molly said...

Your camera is awesome! I love that pic of Turner in the wagon with the beautiful trees and grass behind him! It needs to be in a frame! It was SO much fun hanging out and please tell John thanks for letting Owen and Cooper hang with him on the hayride. I thought that was so cute!

Ashley said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!! I don't think it hurts that Turner can't take a bad one!!! :)

Brantley Family said...

What a little STUD in his bomber jacket!! love it!

Aunt CC said...

It looks like lots of fun:) I agree with Molly, your camera is AWESOME! But the photographer is great too. love yall mucha and give Turner una besa por favor. Tryin out my espanol LOL

Lollynpops said...

I have to admit I have the cutest little grandson ever and on top of that the sweetest. Glad that you had fun on Turner's 2nd hay ride.