Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Friday morning, we got the news that Grandma Rose was getting out of the hospital so off to Perryton we went! We had so much fun spending Turner's 1st real Halloween with Lolly, Pops, and Grandma Rose. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Enjoy
One precious sock monkey, and 2 OSU fans!
Turner's friends Britton & Breckyn spent the evening with us helping hand out candy. Turner loves playing with them!

Turner had grabbing candy from the bowl mastered!
The girls even taught Turner how to put candy in the kids Halloween bags!
Is this not the sweetest sock monkey you've ever seen!!
Cheese.....
Mommy & her sweet little angel

Our friends Trish, Breckyn and Britton


Halloween 2009

Turner's melt down before TRICK OR TREATING even began....I thought it was going to be a LONG night, but he bounced back quickly and had a blast!!!
Lolly got out all her plastic bowls and Turner was in heaven
As the pictures show....we had a Halloween to remember!!!













e

2 comments:

Aunt CC said...

i wish i was there with yall.. looks like so much fun! Love you much

Anthony and Sharon said...

Hi Chassidy-
I got your blog from Molly Shockleys- who I got from Heather Hendricks- who I got from a mutual friend of Heather and I's... ANYWAY... My name is Sharon...I'm an adoptive mother too! I've started an adoption blog to send people to, to read our story and I'm hoping to put up links to other family's blogs who have adopted. I've only got a couple so far (just asked Molly to link hers as well) and wanted to ask if I could link your blog on mine? We're in Florida, but I would LOVE for folks who visit our blog to get a glimpse into other family's lives as well and to see just how many of us there are out there! So, if you wouldn't mind, could you leave a comment on my blog letting me know you're ok with it? If not, it's ok too, just wanted to ask.

Happy Adoption Awareness Month!

Your son is SOOO beautiful! You're gonna have trouble with girls one day with that one:) Cutie for sure!

~Sharon Rivers
www.riversadoptionblog.blogspot.com