Monday, August 24, 2009

This doesn't look like a little boy who is sick, does it?

So for the past week or so Turner has had a runny nose and this weekend he got a pretty ugly cough. So off to the doctor Turner and I went this afternoon only to find out he has the early stages of an ear infection. First one ever!
Thank goodness we caught it soon and got some medicine. But other than a runny nose and a cough you'd never know our little guy was sick....


You be the judge!



Turner and his new friend Bogo climbed into the doggy toy basket this morning while mommy was trying to get some work done....

Then got adventurous and climbed under the table while mommy was drinking her coffee..

Turner's sweet sissy's being so quiet while he was down for a nap.

Peek a boo Mommy...I see you!

Then Turner found the pots, pans and utensils this morning!

He bangs the lids on the floor like symbols and then gets startled because it's so loud!
I hope he likes to cook like his papa! He even took a spoon and was stirring "something" in the pot :) Just wasn't quick enough to catch it on camera

On Saturday we enjoyed some outside family time with this beautiful weather!
Turner sporting his new (and too big) do rag...Pops has a matching one :)

Pool time fun!

Wanting his papa to come and play!


Pure sweetness.
I think he was trying to flex his muscles!

I'm not sick!!
This week is a crazy week at the Satterfield house hold. On Thursday, John & I leave for Milwaukee for a dear friends wedding. Lolly & Pops are coming up to watch Turner while we're gone. We're going to miss him like crazy but I keep telling myself, mommy and daddy could use a little alone time! And Lolly & Pops could use a little Turner time!













6 comments:

Laura said...

Gosh what sweet pictures. I love seeing how adventurous he is! I think my favorites were the ones where he is getting into your stuff!

Have a great time on your trip! You are right that you deserve some alone time with your honey!

Lollynpops said...

Lolly and Pops are looking forward to some Turner time. See you Thursday Turner. Chas and John he is in good hands and if all else fails Aunt CC and Eric will be there for back up. love you

Molly said...

What incredible pictures. I love how he and Sadie are in the same stage and getting into everything! Have fun traveling and enjoy your time together. Isn't it amazing how things change when you have kids? Life just doesn't get any sweeter than this.

Ashley said...

See, never doubt your Mommy instincts about taking him to the doctor!! You were exactly right! So glad he got some good meds. He'll be well in no time - but look out! If he's into that much sick, it's going to be an even bigger adventure!! I love the action shots - especially crawling under the chair. The girls both loved to do that and I never captured it. Enjoy your much deserved getaway!!

Kaci said...

So sorry Tuener is "sick". I am glad you caught it early. He is such a cutie! I know you will miss him, but enjoy your trip.

Unknown said...

I love all the pics... I think my favorite is where he is trying to go under the table :)