Sunday, July 5, 2009

9 months and I can.....




Tomorrow, Turner will celebrate his 9 month birthday!


At 9 months he weighs 20 lbs & 11.2 oz (50%) and is 30 inches tall (95 %)


Long and lean!


Turner can.....


crawl, sit up all by himself, stand by him self, cruise on the furniture and walk with a little help,
clap his hands, wave hi and bye, give high 5 to his papa, play with his sissys, eat solid food...watermelon, green beans, and cheese seem to be his favorites, play peek a boo, say da da, sleep thru the night, play in the big boy pool, and splash around!


Turner only wants a paci when he's in the car or ready for nap or bedtime. Maxx is his favorite toy. When he gets sleepy he loves to rub Maxx's ears. Puts him to sleep every time.


Gracias Miss Blanca for Turner's shirt from Mexico! We think he's a little angel too!


On Saturday, we celebrated cousin Reese's 4th birthday! She had an arts and crafts themed birthday so mommy made me a yellow visor with my name on it.

Happy Birthday REESE!
We love you.
Turner also experienced a swing for the 1st time and by the looks of that cheesy little grin, he thought it was pretty cool!


On Friday, Turner got his 1st haircut :) And was a little angel. I guess he's use to mommy playing with his hair so much so it didn't seem to bother him one bit.


Turner being so brave....


My hair BEFORE my 1st haircut

At 9 months, his sweet gummy smile still melts my heart!

Happy 9 month Birthday Turner man. We love you to pieces!











4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my! I love it! I can't believe all of that hair! I think mommy had to be brave too for that hair cut. So glad he did so well! He's such a pumpkin and we miss you all like crazy. Glad you are enjoying lots of family time.

Hope to see you soon!

Sweet Patience said...

Happy 9 months!
He is getting so big. Look at those juicy cheeks and rolls on his thighs. He is so healthy. Wow, a hair cut already?!! He has a lot of hair. I know you are in disbelief with him turning a year old soon.

Aunt CC said...

I miss you ans think Uncle eric and your dad need to start building you a tree house with a swing! I found a little something for you while in Col.Springs so I suppose I'll have to make a trip soon")

Debbie Felix said...

What cute little haircut pictures! Turner, you are such a cutie pie! Aunt CC told me ALL about your sweet little haircut and it is ever bit as adorable as she said it was!!

I also love Turner in the swing....I know he is growing like crazy, but he still looks tiny!
Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Deb