Monday, April 2, 2012

My New Toy!

I bought a new 50 mm lens for my camera and have been "learning" how to use it- I've still got a lot of learning to do but these are some of my favorite shots I've taken so far!


Turner is such the poser :) Sister, not so much but that will come in time!
This girl loves to drink out of a Joe's cup~!

And even better when there is a straw in the cup

Lydia is such a sweetie pie- she doesn't mind sharing a little water with her sissyMELT MY HEART~when did he get so grown up!BE.STILL.MY.HEART
The light is horrible on this one, but can you tell that they ADORE their Uncle E!Turner showing off his new Batman mask thanks to Brad!
Enjoying this gorgeous spring-like weather
Such a creative little guy~ he can make a ship out of anything!
My silly little monkey!

Silly siblingsSuch a happy little darlin!Pure sweetness!
I love the detail this lens captures!
All in all, it's been fun to do research and play with the lens. I have a long way to go with lighting and haven't even started to play with photo editing software- but it's at least a start with a new lens!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Love the pictures!!! What a cute pair!

mckenziegordon said...

Man they just make me smile! Tucker has been saying Turner, Lydia off and on all week. I sure wish we were closer so we could come hang out. We love spending time with all of you! Great pics!