Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a wonderful Easter weekend spent with a host of family and friends! We are so blessed to be surrounded by the ones we love on this special day! My morning started off with Turner & Pops picking me these gorgeous flowers from the field in our front yard! What a beautiful way to start my day :) and by Turner's smile- you can tell he was very very excited.
My sweet friend Christine is always so good to think of our kids and never comes empty handed. She is one of the most generous and kind hearted people I know. She loves Jesus and it shows in every single word or action that comes out of her!
Turner loved snuggling with his new furry friend the green frog!
Lolly, Pops, & Uncle Cliff just relaxing while the kids hunted Easter eggs
Mema and Aunt Net relaxing too! The weather was absolutely beautiful for sitting on the porchSis prefers to put the eggs in her mouth!
My pretty princess
Ha- this is the best picture I got of all the kids :) So so cute!!
Way more interested in opening all the eggs to find sweets!
He's got a basket full of eggs!
Lydia and her BFF! These little girls sure love each other!
This is FUN!!
Turner and his BFF! Aren't they so handsome!


Mema and her boys! Turner adores Mema. After they left on Sunday he kept saying "I love mema, she is so nice"
Our only Easter family pic and Lydia's not included! She was taking a much needed nap before company came over! I've got to get better about taking pics of us with the kids!

Lolly gettin some Turner lovin!
Boy loves his Mema!

3 comments:

mckenziegordon said...

Oh my gosh Lydia's dress is too cute! As always they both look adorable! Such sweet memories.

Anonymous said...

of course I think my children are beautiful, but I have to say Lydia is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Her sweet face melts me.

Unknown said...

Oh! How sweet! :)

Go to http://hand-made-czarnej.blogspot.com/
Thanks