Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful for so many things right now-I can hardly contain myself! Just had to share a few.....

Thankful that God chose us to be this little angels forever parents! We go to court Monday to officially make Lydia a Satterfield!!! Thankful for yummy smoothies that are packed with lots of fruit and veggies since Turner isn't a fan of "green healthy" stuff
Thankful for Grandma Rose and her sweet hands
Thankful for healthy teeth and an adorable grin:)
Extremely Thankful that my kids get to love on their Grandma Rose
Thankful for hand me down clothes from great friends!
Thankful that sissy is finally eating rice cereal and loving it!
Beyond thankful that I married not only my best friend but an amazing father to our 2 love bugs..who by the way has been playing Mr. Mom for the past 3 weeks while I've been in and out of town for work!
Thankful for "Mr. Hotstuff" & his new Cars underoos- he is about ready for potty training...he tells us when he has "pooped in my biaper" and he occasionally likes to pee pee on the potty.
Thankful for big bows~
Thankful for sweet moments with Turner- he is such a little ham and has a contagious laugh!
Thankful for the love between Turner and Lydia
and last but not least- Thankful for cookies~ especially when Turner is my assistant in the kitchen!

5 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness! Lydia is getting so big! I'm thankful for you my dear and your stinkin' cute family. :)

Molly said...

Love this sweet post. Miss your precious family SOOO bad. Gosh those babies are to die for!

mckenziegordon said...

So excited that Lydia will become a Satterfield next week! We'll be praying for smooth sailing and a day of celebration. They are just so stinkin cute!

Aunt CC said...

love the update, oh how i miss these two kids
xoxo
AUNT CC

CLAUDIA said...

AI ACHEI UM AMOR ESSES BEBES,QUE LINDA FAMILIA