Monday, January 11, 2010

15 months and counting

I get teary eyed just thinking about the fact that my precious little baby boy is 15 months old! My oh my how time flies. Below is a picture of Turner exactly a year ago! One thing I have learned over the past year is to truly enjoy every single moment, stage, and phase that Turner goes through....because in a blink of an eye, he changes!

His 15 month stats:
24 lbs and 14 oz (50%)
32 1/2 inches long (90%)
So he's still Long and LEAN!!
He is at such a fun stage! He can say mama, dada, dog, bird, wow (which is his favorite word), book, cheese, bath, milk, no, yes, ruff ruff and I'm sure there are a few more.
He signs very well for milk, more, and food. He loves to play in his tent, dance and rough house with Mercy and Lexus. His favorite foods consist of baked fish, chicken nuggets, fruits (blueberries, raspberries, bananas are among his favorites) peas, peanut butter, cheese, and Miss Kathy's butter sandwiches!
We had such a nice long New Year weekend. We were total bums! And did nothing but stay in our pjs and play!
My dear friend Daniela and her mom, Blanca came to visit us for a few days. Blanca bought Turner a cd all the way from Mexico...it's the Mexican version of Hannan Montana-Tatiana....Turner absolutely loves "shakin his booty" to it! It's adorable!
our little ham!
Turner breaking the "no standing on the furniture" rule!
Turner and mommy both got our hair cut (and mine colored) over the break! Turner got a good inch of his curls cut off!
Turner has 7 teeth and the doctor said it looks like his molars are getting ready to come in...YUCK!!
Turner playing with his favorite person in the world! Papa
Turner loves, loves, loves bath time! If I'd let him, he'd spend all morning in the bath tub!
I can't believe 2009 and come and gone. Wow, it's hard to believe that 2010 could be any better than the previous year...but I am confident God has great things in store for our family in 2010! I'm anxious to see his many blessings









5 comments:

Aunt CC said...

i love the update and it was such a joy to spend a few hours with you on sat. I know Grams loved it too! C u in a few weeeks,,,or is that ok?

Melodie said...

i just love your new hair! makes me want to give brunette another try . . .

Ashley L said...

Great update!! The picture of Turner in the snow looks like a catalog ad! He is such a cutie pie!!!

McKenna said...

your family is beautiful! I hope all is well. :)

Julie G. Laperouse said...

I can't believe he's so big already! He looks like a little man now. Thanks so much for keeping me on the Christmas card list. I loved having Turner on our mantle again this year. We're trying to make a trip to Dallas sometime in 2010. Maybe we can arrange to make a trip at the same time or try to meet up when you're in Memphis at some point. Would LOVE to see you!