Sunday, June 14, 2009

The men in my life

With Father's Day quickly approaching, I wanted to take the opportunity to publicly thank the 3 men in my life!

My dad- what a blessing you not only are to me but to countless others. You have had such a huge impact on who I am today. Thank you for teaching me the importance of God's love, telling us to talk to every one and you will never meet a stranger, believing that laughter is the best medicine, for being me and Crystal's biggest cheerleader....or at least the loudest one, and constantly encouraging me to follow my dreams! You live your life with no regrets and never miss a chance to tell us how much we mean to you. You are truly a man of God...not only do you talk the talk, but you walk the walk. I have the deepest admiration for you and can't wait for Turner to learn lots of "lessons" from his Pops! I love you.

John, you're the purest definition of love. "Love is patient, Love is kind, It does not envy, it does not boast, It is not proud, It is not rude, It is not self-seeking, It is not easily angered, It keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.Love never ends.
L o v e N e v e r F a i l s. "


1 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 8
John-Thank you for loving me unconditionally despite my many flaws. You are my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my encourager, my snuggle bug, my gourmet chief, the definition of selflessness, the family leader, and a man after God’s own heart. You're an amazing father to our son. It has been so incredible to see the love in your eye's when you look at Turner. I love you more than I could ever describe.

Happy 1st Father's Day my love


Johnny-First of all thank you for being an awesome father in law any girl would dream of. You love me as if I am one of your own. But most importantly, thank you for being such an amazing role model and father to John. There is no doubt, John wouldn't be half the husband, father, and best friend he is if it wasn't for your influence on his life. Thank you for teaching him the importance of family, compassion, true love, honor, respect and living a God centered life.

Happy Father's Day!




















2 comments:

Jessica said...

What great examples for Turner to have in his life! He's one of the lucky ones who has such strong father figures. He is so blessed!

Deonne said...

What a sweet post! 'Hope you all have a great Father's Day weekend!
Love you!