Friday, September 27, 2013

We are FAMILY!!


We were blessed to be surrounded by our family upon sweet baby Nora's arrival.
 Proud Pops!
 Pops, Mema and the girls
So blessed Mema was able to love on sweet Nora when we brought her home from the hospital

Turner sure loves his Mema 
 The girls

 Sweet cousins
 Sweetness
 So thankful for Aunt CC...she immediately dropped everything and came to our house before she moved to Colorado to help keep Turner and Lydia's schedule somewhat "normal" with all the craziness going on.
 The week after we got Nora back, we had already planned a fun slumber party with Lydia's birthmom and siblings.  We had a blast!!!
 This picture just melts my heart.  Lydia's birthmom Kassandra has been one of our biggest prayer warriors over the past several months.  She has encouraged me and given me so much hope.  I love you so so so much Kassandra. I couldn't hand pick a better birthmom for Lydia and so blessed you're my dear friend!
 The boys had a blast playing dress up all weekend long!!  I'm going to stock up on Halloween costumes when they go on sale after the 31st!
 I love love love family time!
 everyone but Antonio
 Lolly and Nora
 Finally a picture of Antonio...he's too cool for all my obnoxious pictures!
 Yes, we eat ALOT when we are all together.  So thankful my John loves to cook.  He made Kassandra's favorite....jumbo Hamburgers!
 Grandma Judy and sleeping beauty
 Big brother Antonio
 Our 1st Sunday together....Lydia refused to smile :) 
 He's glowing!
 Be.still.my.heart.
 Proud mommy!
 Blessings from Brokenness
Psalm 27: 13
"I am confident of this, I will see the goodness of the Lord"
I prayed and believed this verse at my core during the 3 weeks away from Nora. 

1 comment:

mckenziegordon said...

Love all of you guys so much! So thankful for your happy ending!